A recipe that will suppress your cravings for sugar-free, flour-free, fat-free 2-ingredient dessert. With only two ingredients; dried figs and milk.
What are the ingredients?
- -16 dried figs
- -600 ml of warm milk (about 40 ° C)
How is the preparation for creamy fig pudding ?
- Soak 12 figs in warm water and wait for 1 hour to soften.
- Cut the softened figs into small cubes.
- Gradually add warm milk to your figs and pull them from the robot.
- Make sure that the spoon and the milk and figs are thoroughly mixed.
- Take your mixture into your presentation containers, cover them tightly and let them sleep by wrapping them like yogurt yeast
- After that, put it in the fridge and wait for it to cool a little and solidify.
- Suggestion: I recommend that you do not add extra sugar as the recipe has a sweet taste due to the fruit’s own sugar.
What is the calorie value of creamy fig pudding?
– The recipe contains 1460 kcal of energy in total, and if we share it equally in 8 bowls, you can choose to sleep 1 bowl of figs instead of 2 portions of fruit per day.
What vitamins and minerals do figs contain?
– When 100 grams of dried figs are eaten, 17% of the daily requirement of the body is met with calcium, 30% of iron and magnesium, 20% of phosphorus, 5% of vitamin B1 and 4% of vitamin B2.
-Figs are rich in Sodium, Potassium and Magnesium. Fig, which is a rich source of vitamin C, contains high amounts of B3, B6 and K vitamins. It is also very rich in fiber, which is very important for the heart and stomach.
-If we look at the benefits of the materials we use for creamy fig pudding; figs contain high amounts of fiber, phytosterol (433 mg / 100 g dried figs), (5.5% by weight), polyphenols and antioxidants.
– It contains both soluble and insoluble pulp together. It prevents constipation thanks to its high fiber ratio.
What are the effects of fig on the immune system?
Figs, especially dark colored ones, contain many antioxidant components such as carotene, lutein and many vitamins such as A, E, K. Thanks to its rich antioxidant, vitamin and mineral content, it protects the body from harmful components and enables us to have a strong immune system.
Figs are also a rich source of vitamins B1, B2 and folic acid. B vitamins act as an auxiliary factor in carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism. For this reason, a sufficient amount of B vitamins should be taken in order for the metabolism to function properly.
What is the effect of fig on weight management?
At the same time, thanks to figs, your dessert needs are met so that you do not consume deleterious foods or consume them in less portions. With these features, if fig portion control is done, it can be used in weight loss and protection programs in weight management.
What are the healthy alternatives to fig consumption?
When you consume figs, you can wash them thoroughly, mix them with yogurt or oatmeal and add them to your salad. It creates a very delicious harmony with fresh figs, goat cheese and dried nuts.
What are the benefits of milk for our health?
Milk and dairy products provide diversity in the diet and contribute to meeting high quality needs. It is rich in protein and calcium. It is a good source for individuals at risk, especially children, pregnant women and the elderly, to meet minerals and vitamins such as magnesium, selenium, riboflavin, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5). Milk is the best source for meeting the calcium needs of all age groups. Milk is an important source for biotin, which has a role in our hair and skin health.
– Milk, which is an essential nutrient especially for strong bones in childhood and youth, supports growth and development, prevents osteolysis, and takes part in the development of the child’s brain with fatty acids in its structure. It protects from osteoporosis in advanced ages and is effective against microbial infections. It relieves stomach ailments, is effective in maintaining body weight, regulates the digestive system, and prevents dental caries. Provides blood pressure control, skim milk can reduce cholesterol.
How is the amount and distribution of protein in milk?
A cup (200cc) of milk contains about 6g of protein. Milk protein consists of about 20 percent whey and 80 percent casein. While both are high quality proteins, whey is known as “fast protein” because it is quickly broken down into amino acids and absorbed into the bloodstream. Casein is digested more slowly. Therefore, it is ideal in terms of staying full longer and stimulating the metabolism. It can be easily consumed both between meals and before sleep. Because milk provides both, it provides an ideal combination of muscle building proteins.
Milk and vitamin D
Milk naturally does not contain vitamin D. The main source of vitamin D is the sun, but vitamin D is added to most milk available on the market today. Vitamin D is necessary for the balance of calcium and phosphorus in the body. For healthier bones and teeth, do not neglect your daily milk consumption.
How much calcium is in milk?
Milk is the primary source of calcium. Our body’s calcium requirement varies according to age. Adults need 1000 mg of calcium daily. By consuming 2 glasses of milk or yogurt, we meet half of the daily calcium requirement. Apart from this, other foods we consume during the day also help to fulfill our calcium needs.
In order to eat healthy, we must keep the meat group, vegetable-fruit group, cereal group and of course the milk group in our meals in a balanced way.